The best way of ensuring that your prices are optimised for an agreed period of time
Tenders are time consuming and if done badly are a waste of time and energy. To get them right requires clarity of purpose and clarity of information. We believe we do tenders well and achieve the best pricing and service levels for clients as a result.
Here is how we can help you:
- Data analysis: It is almost impossible to undertake a tender without understanding what you have bought and this is where our reporting adds real value. With your permission, we are able to obtain the data direct from suppliers and can generate for you clear and concise usage information on which to base a tender;
- Invitation to tender: The wording of this is crucial as it is an opportunity to specify delivery criteria and service level requirements. We will produce this and ensure it meets your individual needs;
- Templating: Unless this is correct the tender process will be time consuming and inaccurate. We will develop your template based on usage;
- Supplier liaison: Suppliers sometimes need advice and guidance to avoid making mistakes and thereby ruling themselves out of the tender;
- Comparison: The important thing is to consider all key criteria and not to focus solely on price. We will assist you in this;
- Decision and Term Contract: It is prudent to secure the terms of business for a defined period following the tender. The key criteria (price, service levels, product quality) should be enshrined in a contract;
- Review: Are they doing what they said they would?
The process of tendering can be highly formal or relatively fluid and informal according to your needs. Whatever process you require we can help – at no cost to you!