ShareCare Limited is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will handle any personal information you might supply to us.
Information about your computer and your use of our website including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system and referral source, plus statistics relating to your vist including length of visit, pages viewed etc.
Information that you provide to us for the purpose of contacting you through the Enquiry Form.
- administer the website
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- enable your use of the services available on the website
- send you general commercial communications
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
- 13% of electricity generated from on-site renewables
- All grid electricity is supplied from renewable sources (biomass, hydro-power, landfill gas, solar wave and tidal power)
- • 20,000 tonnes of existing, on-site concrete material has been used in the sub-base below the floor and car park, and the car park was surfaced with recycled aggregates
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information and will keep all information you provide on secure servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
This website contains links to other websites. ShareCare Limited are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00)
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity such as a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law. You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time..